Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy October!

Good news is it's starting to feel like Texas fall; we've been having really lovely weather lately. Bad news is my allergies are outta control and I didn't do my workout plan last week b/c I was busy, busy. Here is this week's workout to remind all of us ;-) 


Week #4: 30 minutes of aerobic activity at least three times a week


Ok, well, I feel like I already do that, but I need to get to the gym! 


In wedding-related activities, Lauren W and I have been getting my save the date out the door. It is so cute and I can't wait for everyone to get one! Also, I hear my bachelorette party is in the works. We'll be going to New Orleans in March and I'm super pumped! Matt and the boys will be going to viva Las Vegas (be good)!

Hope everyone has an awesome week! I'll be looking forward to ACL this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment