Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wedding News

Hey, party people! I've been gone so long! I just thought I'd give you a little update on wedding things.

Lauren W. and I have been working on the save the dates - totally custom - and they will be in your mailbox soon!!

Bridesmaids dresses have been ordered!

Invitations are being finalized!

Rehearsal dinner location has been decided!

So many exclamation points, so little time. This weekend I'm working on getting our guests some hotel rooms and addressing and sending the save the dates. (Wedding) Life is good. I'm gonna try very hard to post more...

P.S. Courtney and Nick are bigtime. Their wedding was featured on one of my favorite blogs, Love and Lavender. Check it out here!

P.P.S. Check out this AMAZING dress!
JLM Couture gown from The Bride's Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment