Sunday, September 19, 2010

Updates all around!

Hola, familia y amigos! I felt a nagging urge to post so here I am! Life has been so busy lately with work, social life, college football, allergies, and wedding and I don't see any slowing down in the foreseeable future!

As for the wedding, I've been investigating hotels in the area and will hopefully have a block of rooms soon - all information to be posted on our Knot site in good time. Also, we've been pinning down rehearsal dinner information. Last week Lauren W showed us a rough draft of the wedding invitation - Matty and I love it so much, it's perfect, and we're keeping it a big surprise! Today, I get to see a draft of the save the date! Ah, one more - we've got all the bridesmaids in dresses! I know I keep saying this, but they're gonna look real cute!

Social life is promising to be very fabulous this week with Courtney and Nick's wedding right around the corner! I am so excited to be spending the weekend with all of my bestest friends along with performing my hostess duties.

Today, Mama and Steve are coming for a visit - always love having visitors in Austin! Have a good week, everyone, and cross your fingers for that cooler weather!

I'll leave you with this cute picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment