Saturday, February 5, 2011

Engagement Pics!

I spied on Lauren W.'s engagement shoot with Paige today. Lauren and I share many things, same paper good designer (her!), wedding months, wedding planning through thick and thin, and our photographer (Paige, of course). I want to share some of her awesome photos, but first I think I should post a few of Matt and I's engagement pics, eh? 

These were taken over two days - our first in Fredericksburg, TX, where Matt's family is from and our second in Austin, TX, around the neighborhood and our favorite park. I was so nervous, but Paige's laid back style really helped calm the nerves. I cannot express how much I love these pictures. The four words that do come to mind:  love, happiness, smiles, and family. Hope you enjoy them, too! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment