Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wedding News!!

Good morning, all - I haven't posted an update in a while so here goes...

We found an officiant! Yay! Judge Jon Wisser - he's been a judge here in Austin for many years. He was recommended by our coordinator, Aimee, and she was spot on. He is super nice, personable, and has a great energy (or vibe, as some might call it). We are very excited and relieved to have found an officiant.

We're planning engagement photos for the fall with our photographer, Paige- and will either be taking them in October or November. They will be shot in Clarksville, our neighborhood, Pease Park, one of Penny's favorite haunts, and a special location that I'm keeping a surprise for now.

THE dress: As I mentioned earlier, it has been found. I am super excited about it. My mom is coming this weekend to see it for the first time, then we're placing the order! Wedding dress here I come!

I guess that's about it for now. On a side note, it has been miserably hot here - cannot wait for "fall". Stay cool, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment