Monday, July 19, 2010

Wedding News!!

Tonight, we're meeting with a potential officiant, and she even agreed to meet us at Red Bud Isle, one of the best dog parks around Austin, which makes me think this chick must be pretty alright :-) Also, wedding dress try-on day one was so much better than I ever expected. It was good to start seeing what looked good and what didn't and I even think I might have found THE one though I'm still gonna look at a few more places just to be 100% positive. The dresses are so much prettier in person and trying on was a lotta fun. My mini entourage was so sweet and I think everyone had a good time. Seeing myself actually look like a bride was a surreal experience. I've also decided on a line I like for my bridesmaids' dresses and maybe even a color...eeks! But more on that to come in the future...Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment