Saturday, April 10, 2010

More Engagement Party

Matty and I decided to throw a party for ourselves to celebrate our engagement. We tried to schedule it around a year before our wedding. The party involved an awesome invite, delicious beer, an amazing German-themed potluck put together by our wonderful families and friends, a wedding-sparkling-wine toast given by Matty, and lots of good cheer into the wee hours of the night! There are a ton of pics, but here are a few goodies. P.S. I wish I had an awesome camera and I included Matt and I's picture taken by my friend, Christy, on her nice camera, at the end of the post!

Oh, my crazy, lovable family! From left: me, my favorite auntie Linda, Mark (Linda's husband), mamacita, and her boyfriend, Steve


Leach siblings: Ray showing his affection for posing, Jess, Bekah, Matt, and a future Leach in the back


the men in our lives: Matt with Nathan and Trent, some of my besties' menfolk


I cannot say enough about these women! I don't know what I would do without them as they are wonderful friends that I've been lucky enough to have in my life for years: Courtney E. (roomie in college and fellow Austinite), me, Lori (forever friend and maid of honor), Allison (longtime friend and bridesmaid), Courtney P. (longtime friend and fellow wedding planner)


Matt's giving directions and I've never seen my eyes this blue! We really had the best time :-)


I realized there are so many ppl that didn't make this post! I may just post more pics later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment