Sunday, March 7, 2010

News + I know how to link now!

Well, this has been a really fun week for the wedding. Lauren Westrup designed our engagement party invites, the first in a series of many, many papergoods :-) I love paper goods, they can add such personal, fun touches to weddings. Here are a few pics of my assemblage! Yes, I did enjoy a Mothership Wit during the process, thank you very much.



As you can see, they turned out great! She even used the Shiner Frost label as inspiration for the border--she knows beer will be a big part of the wedding ;)

In other news, we met with Kristen at Royal Fig for a consultation and we'll have our tasting in a couple weeks!! So excited, we love food! Matt wanted a "braut and kraut" passed app and they're going to create one for us! V. exciting! Other things we'll be trying: apps--goat cheese mousse on a parmesan crisp, pulled pork sliders; entrees--brisket, pork loin w/ spinach and sunchokes, and mustard-crusted salmon; sides--brussel sprouts and creole mustard mashed potatoes; seasonal salad; assorted breads! mmmm hungry now.

This week I have an appointment with Rosehip Flora. I cannot wait! I love their work and it really speaks to the style of flowers I want at the wedding. We shall see what happens there.

Yay for blog time!

No comments:

Post a Comment